Orange Pi PC, One
- H3 SoC
- 4-core Cortex-A53 at 1.8GHz
- 1GiB RAM (512MiB for Orange Pi One)
- USB OTG
- 3× USB 2.0 (not on a hub) (only 1 port for Orange Pi One)
- 1× fast ethernet
- mic, audio out, IR receiver (only on Orange Pi PC)
- gpio header with i2c, spi, etc.
- camera interface
- microSD card slot
There's nothing to see here, yet. Meanwhile, you can find my pre-built kernels for these little boards at https://xff.cz/kernels/ With those you should be able to run these board comfortably.
More information is available at https://megous.com/…ee/README.md?…